LatinaButterfly last 4 year Journey

Monday, December 6, 2010

Quotes

Quotations f i n d a g u y w h o c a l l s y o u beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. girls find a guy who kisses you on the forehead who wants to show you off to the world when you're in sweats who holds your hand infront of his friends who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on girls find a guy who is constantly reminding you how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you. find the one who turns to his friends and says, "that's her."
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸ °º¤ø,¸¸,

"You really know you love someone when all you want is for them to be happy, even if that means that you are not a part of it."
`°º¤ø... °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸ °

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.”
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø

“Never cease loving a person, and never give up hope for him, for even the prodigal son who had fallen most low, could still be saved; the bitterest enemy and also he who was your friend could again be your friend; love that has grown cold can kindle
ø¤º°`°º¤ø °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸ °

" WHEN TOUGH TIMES ROLE IN AND EVERYTHING IS AGAINST ME I PROMISE IMA GIVE IT ALL I GOT UNTIL TILL I'M EMPTY.. AND WHEN I SEE THAT ALL HOPE IS DYING I WONT STOP BUT PROMISE TO KEEP TRYING"
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸ °º¤ø,¸¸,


"will never hate on your hustle I ain't new to a struggle"
ø¤º°`°º¤ø °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸ °

"Down there they be praying for my downfall, but I'm looking up why the f*** would i be looking down for?"
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸ °º¤ø,¸¸


"The best things in life aren't things"


If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me


“A woman who has no way of expressing herself and of realizing herself as a full human being has nothing else to turn to but the owning of material things”


A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”


“I think men are afraid to be with an Independent woman, because we are terribly strong, we know what we want and we are not fragile enough.”

Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody expects of you. Never excuse yourself.

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen."

"Laughter is the music of life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.