Have you ever had a day when you looked in the mirror at yourself and wondered who the person you were seeing came from? For quite some time now I do just that. I wonder, "who are you?" than I see the person I once was, "Oh there you are, hidden to be safe"
For far too long I have experienced so much pain, from physical discipline as a child, to the fist from a person who I thought loved me. Words that cut so deep they left invisible scars. The toughest pain I endeared was from a man who he and I became one. I thought nothing would break us or no one. But.........
Now I have scared many people I love dearly........ What should I do? "Person in the mirror that is standing in front of me go away! You have cause the dearest people in your life so much pain.... Go away!"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.