I have come to realise that during the past 20 something years "I am not perfect!" Nor will I ever be. I am at fault for many mistakes in my life as well in others that have been close to me. The only thing I can do is let it be known I am deeply sorry for any pain I have caused and move forward.
Every single person in life has made a major mistake. There is not one person who has ever walked the earth who has not made such a mistake. I am at a point were I fumbled extremely bad. I am not considering the mistakes others have done onto me, but I can only live with my mistakes and forgive myself for making them. I am learning now that there are as many mistakes as there are people. What really matters when you make a mistake is how you deal with it.
Making a mistake....... I have made decisions and or took an action that should not have and out of those decisions should have known there would be consequences to pay. I now must deal with these by trying to rectify or compensate or put the situation right. In most instances there is a way to do this. In some circumstances, depending on the mistake, it is challenging to find a way to make up for it. But in most instances I MUST find a way. There is ONE mistake that I wish should have not taken due to it's out come, but at the same time would love to be given a chance to experience the beginning and do it different. Do it the right way. My mistakes have value in them only if I have learned from them.
Sigh**** I'm out of here. Until next time
Ciao

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.