What can I say, I am loved by my children. Yesterday morning, Mother's Day, I woke up with Hugs and Kisses from my little girl, Vita-Ayana. Vita-Ayana told me at least 8 times that today was "MY DAY". She was so excited to give me the cards she made for me at school. When my boys woke up each one of them came to my room to wish me Happy Mothers Days. They both gave me a Mothers Day cards. I have to say the one that Armand gave me was the best, it had a donkeys rear on the front of it and in side it stated something aboutgetting my ass in here. This card made me laugh too hard. After all the laughing and my kids giving me hugs and kisses, we all chatted while laying in bed. My kids then started my Mommys Day Breakfast. I had eggs and two corn tortillas with cheese.. (Quesadillas) to finish that up I had a nice cup of hot Joe. It sure was the best breakfast I had had in a long time. QUE CUTE! I stayed in bed until 1 in the afternoon, sleeping in was totally out of the norm for me, but was just what was needed. (SMILE) When I woke it was time to head over to my mothers house for a BBQ dinner. My brother was there along with his family and a few of my uncles. I couldn't have ask for anything more yesterday. Well----- of course I could have ask for a few things, wishes, but I am feeling more humble these days.
Until next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.