LatinaButterfly last 4 year Journey

Monday, February 1, 2010

Final post for Monday Feb. 1st 2010

After I left work I tool my brother to one soccer field to be with his three daughters as they had practice. I scooped up Dominic and meet the others near the Crockett Soccer fields. This was the first pre game he would play with new members. You see Dominic use to play with the eagles and last season was the last year the eagles would be together. It was great to hear that Dominic was selected to be the Defending leader on his team. His coach mentioned that he had heart and could lead the other defenders. Pretty Cool, so I think.
Before the game started I ran 4 laps around the track, which is a mile and I did it in 14mins.... YAY! I told you im getting there.

After watching the game I rushed home to wash the dirty dishes and cook a fast but tasty meal. I think I really should post pictures of my meals on here. LOL I use to post pictures of what I cooked on Facebook.

Okok I'm done for now. I have inventory paper work to finish since it is due like any day now. I kno Steph you have always told me not to bring work home, but geez I have no choice....I'm being worked to the bone here. HAHAHAHAHA

LatinaButterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.