LatinaButterfly last 4 year Journey

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Goooooood Morning To all ~~~~W~~~~

What did I say, I was writting a little too much the first day of my blog.

The first two days of my New Project at work went well. On top of focusing on updating the UMP program, I still have to run my normal reports and do my everyday duties.
The past few days I have felt overwhelmed to the point of screaming. I feel better now, well somewhat, I would be lying if I fully agreed to being ok.

I am nowing dealing with creditors, which is not fun. I kno I know I am just laying all my business out here. Well it makes me feel better to tell it. I guess this blog is going to be therapeutic.
I need to get a grib on my financial situation.


I'm done!

I have to get back to work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.