LatinaButterfly last 4 year Journey

Monday, February 1, 2010

Wrapping up Day 1 @ work

It was a slow start to my day because there was an issue with the program and the server or network.. hahaha what ever the hell it is, anyhoot. The problem was fixed and after I returned from my workout at the gym, which by the way was awesome. I did feel a little dizzy and felt like throwing up after my session at the gym, I did eat after we returned it sure was a darn good lunch too. I sure did feel like a million bucks afterward.

I then started into my work here I now about to get ready to move on to my next task as a mother.
 Tonight Dominic has a soccer game, first little game of the Austin Caps Fall season. Vita-Ayana will have her little homework as will Armand.


During the day I replied to the Austin Aztex (Austin's Soccer Team) about helping out at games during this up coming season. I also made a few calls to settle some outstanding bills, shhhhh! you didn't hear that. I also need to make a call to a certain someone who I wish to not call, but I have to.

Oh yes.... This time of year is so busy, having three kids is soccer and helping out with the Austin Aztex' and all...

Until later tonight everyone have a safe and funny evening where ever you may be.

Muah! Much Love from:


LatinaButterfly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.